Monday, September 26, 2005----

Show your geekness

Who says you can't be a geek?

That's what I asked myself when I opened up Opera (my web browser, of course) and typed in thinkgeek.com. Man that site has a lot of little gadgets and unseen stuff; particularly the T-shirts. One may wonder how someone can gather all these goodies (if you can call 'em things :O) in one site! The greatness of the Internet.

Anyways, that site is great. Flashlight you say? Yeah they have a couple of no-need-for-pricy-batteries flashlights; they don't need batteries. That Forever Flashlight Dynamo looks rather neat if you think like me.

I was about to buy that binary clock for $26 CDN* but damn shipping costs $20!

* I'm Canadian. Don't ask again! You've been warned**.
** Now there's absolutely no excuse!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Prometheus said...

CANADA r00lz!

6:41 PM  
Blogger AresXP said...

anonymous I don't know why you're giving me a site like that but I guess I'll leave your comment there for the sake of the site.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home